Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 2 weigh in and thoughts

SW (starting weight): 142
CW (current weight): 139.2

Total weight loss: 2.8 lbs

While weight loss isn't my main goal for this fast, I am going to track it. I'll probably gain some, if not all of it back when I go off the fast.

Yesterday (day 1) was harder than I expected it to be. It was fine until after supper. I started to get a bad headache and my cravings were super strong. I normally drink at least 1 diet coke, so I'm guessing that was the main reason for the headache. I woke up this morning with an even worse headache and a sore throat. Hopefully I'm not getting sick! My head is already feeling a little better with some meds and another juice.

My main concern for today is work later tonight. I work 5-11pm. Hopefully I can stay strong when 9pm rolls around and I start to get hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment