Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 3 weigh in and thoughts

SW: 142
CW: 138.4

Total loss: 3.6 lbs

This detox is making me nuts! I'm so hungry and by the end of the day I can't even stomach the thought of drinking more juice. It's also making me super dizzy. I think I'm going to be done with the juice fast after today and then after that do 2 meals of juice and one solid food meal a day. I'm enjoying the fact that I'm giving my body and fruit and veggies it craves, so I'd like to keep doing that. I've always had very low blood pressure, a this just isn't helping. Since my primary reason for doing the fast was to cleanse/detox, 3 full days are sufficient. Most info that I've read said 1-3 days are perfect to detox and anything longer is more for weight loss.


Here are Husband's stats after day 1.

SW: 219
CW: 213.8

Total loss: 5.2 lbs

He is doing well on the juice fast after 1 day. He's hoping to make it the full 10 days, if not longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment